Castle Lanes Bowling News & Events.......

Racine's Castle Lanes "Visit the Wildside of Bowling".

All Discussions Tagged 'Tuesday' (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christopher Marasco 29, rolled his first ever 300 game Tuesday 9/22/20 while bowling in the Molson/Coors classic doubles league that bowls at 9:30pm.

The right-hander who is averaging 175 was using a Ebonite Clash bowling ball when he shot games of 248, 171 & 300 for a 719 series.Cas…

Started by Phil Ontko

0 on Wednesday

2019 Castle Bowler of the Year Tyler Hirth 23, rolled his 9th career 300 game Tuesday while bowling in the Teezers Veterans Appreciation 5-man league

. The left-hand dominate two-hander was throwing a Lennie Boresch fitted & drilled Roto Grip Idol bowling ball when he shot games of 30…

Started by Phil Ontko

0 Sep 16

The head women’s coach of the Carthage College Lady Reds Bowling Team, Katie Zwiefelhofer finished Tuesday night 8/11/20 just 8-pins short of bowling her second career 800 series while bowling in the

The right-hander who was bowling in the Castle Adult/Jr League and is averaging 221 was using a fitted & drilled Roto Grip Wreck-It…

Started by Phil Ontko

0 Aug 12

The head women’s coach of the Carthage College Lady Reds Bowling program stated last week, “I think I might wear a mask when I bowl now/always” as she rolled a 789 three game series. Well the mask is

while bowling in the bowling in the Castle Adult/Jr League at Castle Lanes in Racine Wisconsin.The right-hander who is averaging 218 was u…

Started by Phil Ontko

0 Aug 5

Brett Pinnecker followed his last week 300 game and 823 series performance by bowling another perfect game and 805 series Tuesday 8/4/20 while bowling in the Castle Adult/Jr League.

The right-hander who is averaging 225 was using a Lennie Boresch fitted & drilled Roto Grip Halo bowling ball when he shot games of 24…

Started by Phil Ontko

0 Aug 5

Brett Pinnecker followed his last week 300 game and 823 series performance by bowling another perfect game and 805 series Tuesday 8/4/20 while bowling in the Castle Adult/Jr League.

The right-hander who is averaging 225 was using a Lennie Boresch fitted & drilled Roto Grip Halo bowling ball when he shot games of 24…

Started by Phil Ontko

0 Aug 5

The head women’s coach of the Carthage College Lady Reds Bowling Team, Katie Zwiefelhofer finished Tuesday night 7/28/20 by saying, “I think I might wear a mask when I bowl now/always”

as she rolled a 789 three game series. The right-hander who is averaging 218 was using a fitted & drilled Roto Grip Wreck – It bowling…

Started by Phil Ontko

0 Jul 28

Joe Arvai IV 47, rolled his 12th career 800 series Tuesday 7/21/20 while bowling in the Adult/Jr League at Castle Lanes in Racine Wisconsin.

The right-hander who is averaging 224 was using a Lennie Boresch fitted & drilled 900 Global Honey Badger bowling ball when he shot ga…

Started by Phil Ontko

0 Jul 21

2018 Castle Bowler of the Year Tyronn Dyess 42, rolled his 53rd career 800 series Tuesday 6/30/20 while bowling in the Mini Storm League at Castle Lanes in Racine Wisconsin.

The right-hander who is averaging 249 was using a Lennie Boresch fitted & drilled Global 900 Inception DCT bowling ball when he shot g…

Started by Phil Ontko

0 Jul 1

Starts this Tuesday Adult/Jr 3=Games of Bowling. Unlimited Soft drink refills for the junior & 1- Draft beer or unlimited Soft Drink refills for the Adult. One low Price for Both $18 WOW

Starts this Tuesday Adult/Jr 3=Games of Bowling. Unlimited Soft drink refills for the junior & 1- Draft beer or unlimited Soft Drink re…

Started by Phil Ontko

0 May 31

RSS

© 2020   Created by Phil Ontko.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service