All Discussions Tagged 'bowl' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

May 23, 2022, Carthage College Firebird’s Bowling Team Coach Katie Zwiefelhofer returned from the USBC Queens after making the cut to bowl in the Castle Lanes Adult/Jr. league and started her night wi

The right-hander who is averaging 221 was using a Lennie Boresch fitted and drilled Global 900 Zen bowling ball when she shot games of 300,…

Started by Phil Ontko

0 May 23

The head women’s coach of the Carthage College Lady Reds Bowling program stated last week, “I think I might wear a mask when I bowl now/always” as she rolled a 789 three game series. Well the mask is

while bowling in the bowling in the Castle Adult/Jr League at Castle Lanes in Racine Wisconsin.The right-hander who is averaging 218 was u…

Started by Phil Ontko

0 Aug 5, 2020

The head women’s coach of the Carthage College Lady Reds Bowling Team, Katie Zwiefelhofer finished Tuesday night 7/28/20 by saying, “I think I might wear a mask when I bowl now/always”

as she rolled a 789 three game series. The right-hander who is averaging 218 was using a fitted & drilled Roto Grip Wreck – It bowling…

Started by Phil Ontko

0 Jul 28, 2020

On a Roll, After rolling a 300 game and 744 series last week Kenosha county resident Butch Smith 66, returned to bowl his 5th career 300 game Monday 1/13/20 while bowling in the Royal Car Classic 5-ma

The right-hander who is averaging 215 was using a Ed Seliga drilled STORM Physix bowling ball when he shot games of 253, 300 and 181 for a…

Started by Phil Ontko

0 Jan 14, 2020

Tyronn Dyess, Jim Stahl and Nathan Michalowski all found perfection while bowling in the Castle Summer Storm leagues that bowl on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.

Tyronn Dyess, Jim Stahl and Nathan Michalowski all found perfection while bowling in the Castle Summer Storm leagues that bowl on Tuesday,…

Started by Phil Ontko

0 Jul 1, 2016

Larry Szczepanski, 51 likes to bowl old school and Monday night 1/11/16 in the Castle Classic 5-man was no different.

Larry Szczepanski, 51 likes to bowl old school and Monday night 1/11/16 in the Castle Classic 5-man was no different. The left-hander who…

Started by Phil Ontko

0 Jan 12, 2016

Castle Lanes: 4/8/15 PBA stand out Lennie Boresch was selected to be on the Team USA Senior men’s team that is slated to bowl in the World Bowling Senior Championships this coming August.

Castle Lanes: 4/8/15PBA stand out Lennie Boresch was selected to be on the Team USA Senior men’s team that is slated to bowl in the World B…

Started by Phil Ontko

0 Apr 9, 2015

Want to bowl & support the Hope Safehouse?

Want to bowl & support the Hope Safehouse? But just don’t feel you are up to the Match Game Championship. Come down Monday thru Friday…

Started by Phil Ontko

0 May 6, 2013

RSS

© 2022   Created by Phil Ontko.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service